domingo, 12 de julio de 2009

APOYO 1° Polimodal. ( 2da. parte )

Past Simple or Past Continuous?

1. While Tom (read) , Amely (watch) a documentary on TV.
2. Marvin (come) home, (switch) on the computer and (check) his emails.
3. The thief (sneak) into the house, (steal) the jewels and (leave) without a trace.
4. Nobody (listen) while the teacher (explain) the tenses.
5. While we (do) a sight-seeing tour, our friends (lie) on the beach.
6. He (wake) up and (look) at his watch.

· I ………………………….(watch) TV when she called.
· When the phone…………………(ring), she was writing a letter.
· While we …………………………..(have) the picnic, it started to rain.
· What ………………………………(you-do) when the earthquake started?
· I ……………………….(listen) to my iPod, so I didn't hear the fire alarm.
· You were not listening to me when I ………………(tell) you to turn the oven off.
· While John ………………….(sleep) last night, someone …………..(steal) his car.
· Sammy was waiting for us when we ……………..(get) off the plane.
· While I ………………….. (write) the email, the computer suddenly went off.
· A: What were you doing when you broke your leg?B: I ………………………(snowboard).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario