domingo, 12 de julio de 2009

APOYO - 1ER. AÑO POLIMODAL

Past Simple or Continuous?

Last week I___________(decide)to invite some friends over for dinner.I_________(buy)lots of delicious food,including some Parma ham.At about 6.00 I________(cook) in the kitchen.The sun ________(shine)and it___________(be) a beautiful evening,so I ________(open) the back door.Then the telephone_______(ring).I____________(go) to answer it,and when I______(come)back the ham___________(not be) on the table.I___________(look) out of the window.A cat_________(sit) on my garden wall,and it ___________(eat) my ham.What__________(can)I do?I___________(fill) a pan with water and_________(go)quietly outside.The cat ____________(not look) in my direction,and it___________(enjoy)the ham so much that it ____________(not hear)me.I___________(walk) slowly uo to it-I___________(want)to empty the water over its head.A bit cruel, I know,but the ham______________(be) very expensive!But at the last moment the cat___________(hear)me,and ____________(escape).The happiest cat in the neighbourhood...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario